Respite / After Hospital
With on-staff nurses, and an uncompromising attention to individualized needs, Richview Manor is a wonderful, and incredibly comfortable place to stay after some time in the hospital. Your loved one will receive all the benefits of our assisted living program along with constant monitoring. They’ll be treated with the utmost dignity and respect, and as one of our community members for the entirety of their stay.
- 24 Hour on site registered nursing care
- Fully furnished private studios, suites with electronic beds (available on Assisted Living floor)
- Daily life enrichment activities, and weekly outings
- 3 meals served daily in our Terrace on the Green Dining Room
- Emergency call to nurses’ station
- Accommodation of specific dietary needs
- Medication administration by a registered practical nurse
- Daily cleaning of your suite
- Full laundry and linen services
- Kitchenettes with stainless steel appliances and granite counters
- Up to 90 minutes of personal care (grooming, dressing, ambulation, and assistance with bathing)
- Phone, cable, and LCD TV
- Access to our amenities including our OAKS Terrace
If your loved one is living with you or you’d like them to feel more comfortable with your absence during a vacation, consider treating them to a short stay at Richview Manor. They’ll be among people their age, be privy to delectable meals, invigorating activities, and beautifully furnished sleeping quarters. Think of us as an escape for your loved one while you’re on yours.