Independent living at Richview is about freedom, community and engagement. More than this, Richview is about removing the stressors of life, while providing you with the opportunity to socialize, participate in programs and events, as well as stay physically and cognitively active. Richview staff members are completely dedicated to ensuring that you can maintain your lifestyle and independence as much as possible, and we do this by providing you with:
- Intercom system that provides information to residents regarding daily meals, programs and weather, with the system also functioning as an emergency assistance system
- 24 hour nursing and PSW care, if needed
- In-house physician care (through Dr. Spensieri of Mackenzie Health) once a week, on site, and on call 24 hours a day
- Two bus outings per week in the residence-owned Mercedes Benz bus
- Inclusive Aquafit classes in the in-house pool
- Established programs, including programs as requested by residents – for example, establishing garden planter boxes and plots specifically for a resident who had expressed interest in planting herbs and vegetables
For a full list of all included amenities and services, please feel free to view our complete list in the pdf file below.